Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
Account Suspended for None Payment
Ok, I am a little confused here about my account. I have not paid the balance yet until I get some answers.
I created a droplet with wordpress already installed. I cant remember if I chose the $5 or $10 however, 23 days after starting the droplet I get an email saying that I owe them $7.71.
The payment came out of my account the moment I started the droplet.
Here are my questions and why I am confused:
1) Once I got the wordpress install complete, I logged into the wordpress my.ip.add/wp-admin and uploaded a theme and a back up file to match my other site that is working. Then I got busy and left it. I did not access it again and noone viewed it as no-one knew it was there. so, how could I have been charged?
2) Have I got the charging structure wrong? I thought you only got charged what you use upto your cap. So.. if I bought the $10 droplet but never used anything then I would still have $10 for the next month? - if that makes sense?
by the way, I didnt add a domain name to my droplet nor tell anyone the ip address so no-one viewed the domain.
Now my account is suspended I cant even view the logs etc…
Please help me clarify this.
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×