Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
Add load balancer created by helm chart to project
Hi. I have a Terraform project that does the following:
1) creates a VPC
2) provisions a k8s cluster and adds it to the aforementioned VPC
3) creates a project
4) adds the k8s cluster to the project
5) applies a helm chart that installs Wordpress
During the installation, the chart provisions two volumes and a load balancer which I would like to add to the project but can’t see to figure out how to get their data in Terraform to do so.
Does anybody have advice on how to add the volumes and the load balancer to the project?
Or, is there any possibility to create the volumes + PVCs and add them to the project and then make the chart use the resources already provisioned instead of provisioning new ones?
Thanks a lot!
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×