Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
admin-ajax (403) issue WordPress
when logged as admin
admin-ajax.php working fine. if non-authenticated user access
admin-ajax.php return 403.
I tried the following operation:
- file permission changed
- all the plugin uninstalled and installed.
- .htaccess file regenerated.
The issue still not fixed. Does any other possibility fix these issues? where I found the uwf firewall access log?
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×