Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
Afterward make these changes should I still install a firewall in my Ubuntu?
The changes I done:
- Disable Root Login
- Disable Authentication Password
- Change port number SSH
- Enable login through SSH Key private/public
Should I install some firewall to protect more my Ubuntu 14.04?
What is the best firewall?
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×