Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
Are bandwidth overages being charged yet/can I limit my bandwidth to ensure that I do not get charged?
The most recent answer I can find relating to this dates to 4 months ago, I would like to ensure that I do not receive billings beyond what I have manually deposited into my account.
I am on the $10 plan (2TB transfer/mo), and put simply I would like to know:
- If I am charged for exceeding this (I don’t want to wake up to find myself with a massive bill for failing to turn my server off if the rate is exceeded).
- If there is a way to automatically stop all traffic both to and from my server once my paid-for transfer limit for the month is reached.
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×