Are there access to my files from the internet?
I am a new here. I have a question.
- I created Joomla Ubuntu droplet
- I connected to droplet using putty.exe
- I launched MC file manager in order to look at list of folders and files
- in the parent directory I found a number of folders: bin boot dev … … … var
- as I understand files and folders for website are located at var/www/html and access to these files could be organised somehow from the internet....
- The question is: are there any ways to get access to the rest list of files and folders (which are NOT located in var/www/html). I mean, should I protect these files somehow in order to prevent unathorised access to these files?