Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
Bad Gateway error when I restart server
My server has to domains hosted:
- One I’m using for a blog with Ghost on Nginx.
- One just an ordinary site with HTML and CSS files, etc.
Whenever I reboot my droplet, it comes back with this error on the Nginx/Ghost site.
502 Bad Gateway
Any ideas on what this might be happening? I fixed this the first time it happened but I made the mistake of not documenting what I did to fix it. Whatever I did to fix it was just a temporary fix because ideally this would work on restart without having to do anything. Thank you.
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×