I have a static site app in the apps platform accessible through a route on my domain and wild card domain, for example:
If I update my static website on github then it gets deployed correctly.
However, if I check companya.mydomain.com/portal then it is shows the old (cached) version of the site. To see the new version I have to go to a random subdomain to see it:
random.mydomain.com/portal -> shows updated version!!
I cleared the cache on my computer and I get the same issue, if I use another computer that I have not used before then it gives me the same. So it is not a cache issue on the local machine.
It seems that waiting a day resolves the issue…!
How can this be resolved?
This textbox defaults to using Markdown to format your answer.
You can type !ref in this text area to quickly search our full set of tutorials, documentation & marketplace offerings and insert the link!
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.
Join our DigitalOcean community of over a million developers for free! Get help and share knowledge in Q&A, subscribe to topics of interest, and get courses and tools that will help you grow as a developer and scale your project or business.
Click below to sign up and get $100 of credit to try our products over 60 days!