Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
Can I deploy a Go Application + MySQL database into a single droplet ?
I’m new to deployment of a server and digital ocean.
I want to create an API Server that use go language and also want to create a database server using MySQL.
My question is :
- Can I deploy a Go Application + MySQL database into a single droplet ? Or must I use DigitalOcean Managed MySQL Database for the database ?
- What did I need to deploy a go API to digital ocean ? Is I only need to upload my binary go file to deploy it ? Or also need docker or something else like that ?
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×