Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
Can I run 2 WordPress website and 2-3 sub-domain in 1 VPS Hosting?
I am running my website in shared hosting. but I am facing problem with this hosting after increasing visitors and data. my friend has suggest me to buy hosting from digitalocean. Now I have decide to buy my web hosting from here but before purchase, I have a few questions which I must need to know-
1. Can I run 2 WordPress website and 2-3 sub-domain in 1 VPS Hosting?
2. Is it regular price or first time price?
3. Do I get cPanel with this hosting?
4. Do you have any migration fee?
5. Do I get 24h customer support?
7. Have any hidden charge?
8. if I buy this hosting, 1 GB 1 vCPU 25 GB 1 TB $5/mo $0.007/hr,
then I need to pay 60$ per year. is it all? or I need to to buy something more.
Do I get backup and security?
Please do not laugh at to see my questions, I haven’t seen VPS Hosting in before.
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×