Can someone please help me with this question, still new at while loops
● Create a new file called while.py
● Write a program that always asks the user to enter a number. ● When the user enters the negative number -1, the program should stop requesting the user to enter a number,
● The program must then calculate the average of the numbers entered excluding the -1.
● Make use of the while loop repetition structure to implement the program.
● Compile, save and run your file.
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×