Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
Can't deploy Strapi
I’ve been trying to deploy Strapi on DigitalOcean’s App platform (not Droplet) for about 72 hours. I keep getting the following error:
- Build Error: Non-Zero Exit
From the build logs…
- warning firstname.lastname@example.org: Invalid bin field for “url-loader”.
- unable to invoke layer creator
I’ve read and followed Strapi’s dev docs for DO APP Platform deployment and watched their YouTube video that covers the same (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ho7nLkXmaKE).
I’ve also read the Troubleshooting docs.
Strapi runs fine locally. The DO settings meet the minimum requirements. yarn.lock isn’t listed in my .env file. And the database is running and connected.
Any thoughts RE what I’m doing wrong?
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×