Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
Cannot enable bundled OwnCloud apps
Hi there! I just went through the one-click-install guide to set up an OwnCloud instance and am trying – unsuccesfully – to enable the bundled “Documents” app.
Here is my use path:
Apps/Appsfrom the nav bar
Productivityfrom the side pane
- See the button I just click changed from reading “Enable” to reading “Please wait…” then “Disable”
- Thinking things should be installed, I click on
Enabledin the side pane, but the “Documents” app is nowhere to be seen
- Reading here and other places, I read that clearing my browser cache or restarting apache might help, so I did.
Still no dice. Not really sure how to trouble shoot or what logs to inspect or share here to help get me out of the pickle. Also pretty surprised this doesn’t just work out of the box, since these are apps that the docs say are supposed to come bundled with the install.
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×