Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
cannot install iptables on centos
[root@grants-vps ~]# sudo yum install iptables-services -y
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror
Setting up Install Process
Loading mirror speeds from cached hostfile
- base: mirror.trouble-free.net
- extras: mirror.trouble-free.net
- updates: mirror.trouble-free.net No package iptables-services available. Error: Nothing to do
this is the error message, almost everything i try to install gives me this error.
Can someone please tell me why?
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×