Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
Carry Forward Balance/Credit
Consider the following situation:
1) I put in an opening credit balance of $5 into my new digital ocean account via paypal, which is the amount for my preferred monthly plan
2) But over the course of next 1 month, I use up none of the credit. E.g. I do not create a droplet at all.
What will happen to my balance at the start of next billing cycle?
Will it be reset to nil ($5 being deducted as the minimum monthly fee payable), or shall it be carried forward?
In short, will I be theoretically able to keep on using the $5 initial balance indefinitely, provided and until I don’t spend anything (create a droplet)?
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×