Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
Could a 512MB Ram Droplet hold 6 wordpress sites?
Thing is, I want to run 6 to 10 wordpress sites (don’t get freaked out by the number just yet) on a 512MB RAM Droplet. Of this sites I get hit roughly 1k times a day, IN TOTAL. So:
- The sites get hit like 1000 times a day IN TOTAL.
- I end up using roughly 15GB to 20GB a month of outbound bandwidth and maybe 1GB or 2GB of inbound bandwidth.
- My current HD use is -> Usage: 10.87 GB / 100 GB (10.87%). Of those 10.87GB, 9GB are used by email.
What do you guys think?
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×