Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
Created droplet from snapshot. Now things don't work.
I created a snapshot from my droplet and then created a new droplet from that snapshot. Then I transferred the domain. But that doesn’t work very well:
- SSH and FTP seem to work correctly
- Instead of my website I see only a directory content. That directory content contains one directory - some directory I uploaded separately from the rest of website. I also see one file. But that file is not hosted in the root directory of my server and I am puzzled where it comes from.
- I use VirtualMin for management. I can login with Virtualmin with the login of a specific user. But when I try to login as root I am not recognized.
Does anyone have an idea what is happening here and what I should do?
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×