Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
cURL error 60: SSL certificate problem: certificate has expired even though ssl is disabled
I am using ubuntu 20. Everything was fine but recently I can perform any curl request. Each time I do showing
cURL error 60: SSL certificate problem: certificate has expired (see https://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/libcurl-errors.html)
What I tried:
- renew certificate using certbot.
- reinstalling certificate using certbot
- disable ssl verification. But then another issue arises:
cURL error 56: OpenSSL SSL_read: Connection reset by peer, errno 104 (see https://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/libcurl-errors.html)4.I tried disabling the certificate using
certbot deletebut still giving me the error.