Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
Custom Nameservers Сonfusion
I’m a total newbie with so mysterious DNS settings, and I just trying to setup my custom nameservers like that - ns1.mydomain.com. The first thing I did - I read a tutorial here on DO. Then another tutorial. But anyway I can’t understand where and which records I must add exactly. For example:
- In my domain registrar - which records I must add exactly?
- In my DO account - which records I must add exactly?
Any help will be much appreciated!!!
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×