Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
deploy spring boot jar fie
I am considering opting $5 plan with digitalOcean.
I would like to know the following.
- I have a spring boot generated jar file (jdk 1.7). How easy is it to deploy this jar in the host space?
- my app uses mysql. How can I create a mysql db in digitalOcean and set my app to connect to this db?
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×