Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
disable FastCGI cache for mobile
I’m using WordPress and different theme for mobile & desktop. FastCGI cache storing only one version. Sometimes it showing desktop version on mobile and sometimes mobile version on desktop.
- Is it possible to cache different versions for different user agent? if yes then how (Using the same URL for mobile and desktop)
- If not then how to disable FastCGI cache for mobile?
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×