You bring your web app in a
- GitHub repo
- App Platform handles deployments and builds
- DNS, HTTPS, CDN, DDoS Mitigation, Vertical Scaling, Horizontal Scaling, and more.
Django and Wordpress on WP one-click installation (Ubuntu)
I just installed WordPress using the one-click installation. I have the 10$/mo droplet, and I am planning to use it for
- One WP site, which is a low traffic blog.
- One Django site / Web app.
- Perhaps to host OpenStreetmap for the Django
I am not very familiar with web technologies/being a server admin, and this is just my hobby. I would like to know what are the first steps to install Django after a one-click WP installation? Is it possible? Also, is it possible to have separate domain names for the WP and the Django sites on a single droplet?
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×