Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
DO Load Balancer limits
My service may keep connections (TCP) alive for a few minutes. I have read that there is a limit of 60 seconds and 10k connections. My questions are:
- Will the TCP connections to my service be closed after 60 seconds?
- What happens after my service is handling 10k connections? I.e.: what happens with the 10001 attempt to connect?
Thanks in advance
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×