Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
DO load balancer: What is the queue?
Near each droplet associated to the load balancer there’s a “queue” value. Its value is usually 0 in my case. How is the queue calculated?
- Is it the number of connections that are currently open with that server?
- Is it the number of connections that can’t be opened with that server because returned HTTP 509 or similar to indicate “too many connections”?
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×