Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
Downloads Files from a Website Straight to My Droplet
I want to download all pdf files from a domain straight into my droplet.
I can use wget for this, but is there a way so that it doesn’t use my local wifi connection because it is quite unreliable and disconnects too often (student accommodation wi-fi).
I want to utilise wget command in my droplet (this may not be the right term for it, I’m newbie) so that;
1) It will download all files into my droplet (NOT my local computer) and;
2) It will continue to download even if I turn off my computer
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×