Droplet Creating failed "You do not have permissions to perform this action."
While I was trying to create a new droplet I got an error “You do not have permissions to perform this action.”
I don’t understand, what permission?
Details about the droplet I wanted to create:
- Distribution: Ubuntu 18.04 LTS x64
- Plan: Basic, Regular Intel with SSD, $5/mo
- Block storage: not added volume
- Datacenter region: Frankfurt
- No additional options selected
- Authentication: with SSH keys
- Doesn’t changed hostname
- No tags added
- Not enabled backups
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×