Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
Droplets failing regullary
I’m experiencing problems with droplets in third time.
Having a droplet set up from a base image (ubuntu 14.04 with lemp) running for a while and without any changes to system:
- Droplets change their RSA fingerprint with time. More or less often. This is not normal.
- ssh-key auth stops working. SSH begins to ask password (that I don’t have). And after reseting root password via admin panel - new root password doesn’t work too. After restart Mysql also failed. Console access also stopped working.
Again: this is not first droplet that fails like this and I do not do any changes to system.
This is VERY confusing and with such fails I just can’t use DO in production.
This needs some reaction from DO support.
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×