Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
Drush problem on fresh one-click Drupal
I navigate to the Drupal folder an run: drush up
And get this error
Command pm-update needs a higher bootstrap level to run - you will need to invoke drush from a more functional Drupal environment to [error]
run this command.
The drush command ‘up’ could not be executed. [error]
Drush was not able to start (bootstrap) the Drupal database. [error]
- drush status reports everything correctly
- i can connect to mysql via cli
I’ve read somewhere that if cli/php.ini and fpm/php.ini are in different places, drush won’t work but I can’t see exactly why. Any help?
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×