I installed a magento droplet (it was a magento 2, but I ended up having a magento 1.9.3 install there because reasons :) ), then I set up the dns for the domains and I configure the mail using google suite, with the mx records, the SPF and the DKIM that google gives me. When I send an email from the Google app the headers are correct and they pass all verification. Whenever the emails are directly sent from magento they always go to spam. This are the headers for the magento email: https://pastebin.com/pLxjjbXB
It’s obiously not using the correct SPF and DKIM I set up in the domain. The magento config is the usual, in mail settings I have the smtp of google and the port, and the rest of the config is magento’s default right out of the box. I didn’t do any special config on the server besides what was already there from the one click install.
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.