Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
Emergency Droplet Migration
I got a letter about emergency migration.
After this date: 2020-04-13 01:30:00 (UTC) pages of my site disappeared from search results and no longer get there.
There are suspicions that these events are connected.
- Can emergency migration affect this?
- Could server settings have been lost?
- How do I check that all the server changes have been applied?
- If there are changes, can I set (roll back) the previous settings conditionally on April 12?
The search engine is Yandex.
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×