Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
Enable http2 in apache
Hi, I tried to enable http2 with apache2 but I couldn’t. I did this:
- I activated http2 with this: sudo a2enmod http2
- I added this line in my virtual host with 443 port: Protocols h2 http/1.1.
I have a ubuntu server 18.04.2 and apache 2.4.29, also i use letsencrypt for the site.
I need to do something else?
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×