Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
External administration for digital ocean?
Hi, I’m new to DO and want to set up a droplet with minimal maintenance.
What can I do to prevent it going down in the middle of the night?
- Managed hosting such as serverpilot.io? But I assume they only give support and won’t actually do anything for you
- Outsource the admin of the droplet to a company?
Any feedback and ideas would be great :)
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×