Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
File Transfer from Linux to Windows
I have a couple of requirements which I need to achieve using Linux machine.
1) I need to transfer 2 files(1 XML & 1 flat file) from Linux machine to windows machine which was build in windows server 2012 r2.
And i need to use only sftp to transfer(not Samba Client).
2) Before sending the files I need to encrypt and send the files to Windows server.
can you please guide me how to design the above requirement.
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×