Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
Gatsby build on Nginx not loading js on build
I have a static site made with Gatsby and WP for the backend. I have the same git deployed on Netlify and it works great. When it comes to deploy it on any Ubuntu like server i have always the same problem.
Here is what I have done:
- Made an Ubuntu Droplet
- Installed nginx
- Installed npm
- Intalled node
- Cloned the repo in /var/www
- Made a production build with “gatsby build” after npm install The build give me success. if I point to: [http://184.108.40.206/filipporivolta.it-gatsby/public/](http://) where the build is living for testing purposes, images and js are not loaded. The same repo built on netlify works great: [https://www.filipporivolta.online](http://)
I have the same problem on all environments. What am I missing?
Thanks a lot,
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×