Trying to install a Wordpress website and a ghost blog onto one ubuntu droplet using Nginx.
I've tried following:
- How To Serve Multiple Ghost Blogs on One VPS Using Nginx Server Blocks (https://www.digitalocean.com/community/tutorials/how-to-serve-multiple-ghost-blogs-on-one-vps-using-nginx-server-blocks)
- How To Configure Single and Multiple WordPress Site Settings with Nginx (https://www.digitalocean.com/community/tutorials/how-to-configure-single-and-multiple-wordpress-site-settings-with-nginx)
- How To Set Up Nginx Server Blocks (Virtual Hosts) on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS (https://www.digitalocean.com/community/tutorials/how-to-set-up-nginx-server-blocks-virtual-hosts-on-ubuntu-14-04-lts)
- How To Set Up nginx Virtual Hosts (Server Blocks) on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS (https://www.digitalocean.com/community/tutorials/how-to-set-up-nginx-virtual-hosts-server-blocks-on-ubuntu-12-04-lts--3)
I can't to get it working. There was an article exactly about what I'm trying to do, but it no longer exists:
- Wordpress & Ghost combo (http://www.make-sense.info/making-ghost-and-wordpress-coexist/).
The Wordpress installation on Nginx is up and running. I've added my two domains to in my DNS settings and I've written separate sites-available (and sites-enabled) files for the two domains pointing to different /var/www/example.com/html/ directories. I've installed all the necessary dependancies and I tried to start up a fresh installation of Ghost. But, it opens up listing the contents of the index.js file rather than loading the site. Node.js is installed, I reinstalled npm etc etc. No luck.
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart.
If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.