Trying to install a Wordpress website and a ghost blog onto one ubuntu droplet using Nginx.
I've tried following:
- How To Serve Multiple Ghost Blogs on One VPS Using Nginx Server Blocks (https://www.digitalocean.com/community/tutorials/how-to-serve-multiple-ghost-blogs-on-one-vps-using-nginx-server-blocks)
- How To Configure Single and Multiple WordPress Site Settings with Nginx (https://www.digitalocean.com/community/tutorials/how-to-configure-single-and-multiple-wordpress-site-settings-with-nginx)
- How To Set Up Nginx Server Blocks (Virtual Hosts) on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS (https://www.digitalocean.com/community/tutorials/how-to-set-up-nginx-server-blocks-virtual-hosts-on-ubuntu-14-04-lts)
- How To Set Up nginx Virtual Hosts (Server Blocks) on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS (https://www.digitalocean.com/community/tutorials/how-to-set-up-nginx-virtual-hosts-server-blocks-on-ubuntu-12-04-lts--3)
I can't to get it working. There was an article exactly about what I'm trying to do, but it no longer exists:
- Wordpress & Ghost combo (http://www.make-sense.info/making-ghost-and-wordpress-coexist/).
The Wordpress installation on Nginx is up and running. I've added my two domains to in my DNS settings and I've written separate sites-available (and sites-enabled) files for the two domains pointing to different /var/www/example.com/html/ directories. I've installed all the necessary dependancies and I tried to start up a fresh installation of Ghost. But, it opens up listing the contents of the index.js file rather than loading the site. Node.js is installed, I reinstalled npm etc etc. No luck.