Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
Has anyone ever used azk?
azk is the open source utility to quickly orchestrate development environments on your local machine and then just run your code.
I’m one of its creators and I’d love to get feedback from real developers.
It’s great for new projects and for previously existing code. We use Docker to guarantee isolation for the environments and performance.
Check these two short tutorials to see how you can test it by yourself in minutes:
There’s more to azk than just that, but that’s the best way to start. Soon we’ll add deployment features to it.
Please, feel free to reach us on any of our resource or support channels below.
- Documentation: http://docs.azk.io
- Blog: https://medium.com/azuki-news
- Newsletter: http://www.azk.io/#newsletter
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/azukiapp
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×