Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
Having a recently bought domain in Chile, hosted by Digital Oceans, is it possible?
Hello, my team and I are located in Chile, and we have bought some domains for our clients, and we want to deploy our apps in your servers, we’re looking for a hosting transfer, or domain transfer sort of, so is it possible that we can use one of your packages, let’s say the one at $5 /mo , to achieve this task?
- How is the process once we make the payment with you?.
- Will we have a control panel or cPanel like?
- How many domains can we have to manage?
- Do each domain have its own cpanel account? How does this work?
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×