Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
Hiding spaces behind cloudflare
I’m wondering if it is possible to use spaces behind the cloudflare proxy for cost and security reasons.
As far as I understood, this would involve the following:
- Set up something to deny all requests to xxx.digitaloceanspaces.com from non-cloudflare IPs
- Set up a custom subdomain on cloudflare that points to the space
Can spaces be used this way?
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×