Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
Ho to expose Ingress
I want to expose my service deployed to k8s cluster and I have Ingress controller for such purpose. It works fine, but as known IP addresses allocates by Ingress are ephemeral(at least in GKE), which means you can’t use them to bind such IPs to your domain during DNS configuration.
So, couple of questions I have:
- Are IPs allocated by Ingress controller ephemeral in Digitalocean?
- If so, is it possible to point Floating IP address to Ingress controller?
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×