Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
How can I install a Let's Encrypt SSL certificate
Hi you all,
I’m new to Digital Ocean and am experiencing the benefits as well as some unknown things.
This is my problem:
On our cloud we want to install a Let’s Encrypt SSL certificate.
When trying to add a New Certificate I get this message:
“One or more DigitalOcean Name Server not found for domain”
and a certificate is not added.
I am not experienced with name servers, so what to do now?
- Our domain is registred at XXX with in the DNS A-record pointing to Digital Ocean.
- Our website is hosting elsewhere, not @Digital Ocean.
- I have searched the community but did not find an answer
Thanks for any help.
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×