Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
How can I renew my Let's Encrypt Certificate?
I’m trying to renew my Let’s Encrypt certificate but the server returns this: “Client with the currently selected authenticator does not Support any combination of challenges that will Satisfy the CA. You may need to use an authenticator plugin that can do challenges over DNS”.
I tried three different commands that I found at digitalocean community:
- sudo certbot –apache -d xplendid.place -d *.xplendid.place
- sudo certbot certonly –standalone –preferred-challenges http -d xplendid.place -d *.xplendid.place
- sudo certbot certonly –standalone –preferred-challenges tls-sni -d xplendid.place -d *.xplendid.place
Server System: Linux Xplendid 4.15.0-62-generic #69-ubuntu SMP Wed Sep 4 20:55:53 UTC 2019 x86 64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
Distributor ID: Ubuntu
Description: Ubuntu 18.04.3 LTS
I’m a new user and I’m not an experient one.
Could you help me sending instructions on how to fix this issue?
Thank you in advance.
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×