Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
How can Mysql 8.0 be installed in droplet?
I have a droplet with following configuration.
- name: ubuntu-s-1vcpu-2gb-sgp1-01
- os: Ubuntu 18.04.3 (LTS) x64
- web server: tomcat 9
- Java 8
MySQL 5 is installed.
Can I install MySQL8.0.
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×