Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
How do I deploy React App along with headless WordPress CMS.
I have a React App that was created using the created-react-app boilerplate. The react app is fetching data from a WordPress API. Now I intend to deploy both the front-end and the back-end on my DO droplet that is already hosting multiple domains. How do I achieve this?
Here is what i already tried:
1) I put the front-end files inside /var/www/abc.com
2) I created a directory named api ** inside **/var/www/abc.com and put all the wordpress files inside that directory.
3) I had a .htaccess file inside /var/www/abc.com so that all requests are routed through index.html
4) My WordPress is configured. But when I access *http://abc.com/api/wp-json/wp/v2/posts * it redirects to a 404 page.
Please help solving the issue.
Thanks in advance.
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×