Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
How do I enable zswap on ubuntu?
How can I enable zswap on a ubuntu 14.04 instance? I did some searching and did this:
1) I modified /etc/default/grub and changed
2) I then rebooted the system with “reboot”
I then tried to verify the presence of zswap by running “dmesg | grep zcache” but I couldn’t find anything. How do I know if I actually configured it properly and if it’s running?
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×