Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
How do I get from a fresh LEMP server to a live website?
I’m trying to set up a secure, high performance server for sites that I can configure in a step-by-step manner. Here’s the goal:
- HSTS (EV SSL cert)
- Will want to replicate for many sites
- On a Mac
- Several subdomains
- Drupal 8
- Maximum speed, compression, and efficiency tools you can suggest (redis, varnish, gzip)
I’ve dabbled in server stuff in the past, but it’s not my forte and I’d rather follow the guidance of a pro than risk missing details or deploying something unstable/unsafe.
Thanks in advance!