Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
How does no. of cores and memory affect a WordPress blog?
If you have text based WordPress blog running on LAMP with let’s say each post contains a greeting picture, there a few plugins, and a single user.
- How does number of processor cores and memory affects your install?
- How many visitors at a time can a $5 droplet handle?
- Is there an easier way for me to assess how many services I could run on my droplet?
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×