Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
How to allow SSH connections only from my country on Cloud Firewalls?
How do I set IP ranges on Digital Ocean Cloud Firewalls to allow SSH connections only from my country?
- I use dynamic IP
- I know that my country uses IP starting with 187, 189, 200 and 201
- I didn’t understand what /8, /16, /24 means and how to use it
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×