Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
how to auto restart a countdown timer
Ive managed to follow instructions from a website to create a countdown timer which is very simular to this one: (https://www.digitalocean.com/community/tutorials/js-building-countdown-timer#prerequisites). What i cant get it to do is automatically reset.
ive tried various different ways but to no success.
ive got 3 timers on a page all counting down to zero:
1) counts down to 8:00pm each day.
2) counts down to 8:15pm each Wednesday.
3) counts down to 8:30pm on the 1st of each month.
any ideas on how i can do this? cheers in advance.