Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
How to call an App from another service / app?
I am planning on building a system that requires apps to call each other via http requests and am trying to figure out how to get two apps to call each other. From the API reference (https://developers.digitalocean.com/documentation/v2/#retrieve-an-existing-app) it seems this may be possible by:
- querying the DO api for the desired app
- parsing out the ‘live_url’
- calling the parsed url
But I wanted to see if there was a best practice somewhere that was different.
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×