I'm a newbie so when you suggest how to fix, please write down the code clearly for me to follow. Many thanks
My wordpress blog now works good, seem like all other plugin works well, but not the wordpress super cache.
my site address: http://184.108.40.206/
i installed the Wordpress super cache plugin and try to run it but it says something like below:
Warning! Could not update /home/wordpress/public_html/wp-config.php! WPCACHEHOME must be set in config file.
Warning! /home/wordpress/public_html/wp-content/advanced-cache.php does not exist or cannot be updated.
1. If it already exists please delete the file first.
2. Make /home/wordpress/public_html/wp-content writable using the chmod command through your ftp or server software. (chmod 777 /home/wordpress/public_html/wp-content) and refresh this page. This is only a temporary measure and you’ll have to make it read only afterwards again. (Change 777 to 755 in the previous command)
3. Refresh this page to update /home/wordpress/public_html/wp-content/advanced-cache.php
If that doesn’t work, make sure the file /home/wordpress/public_html/wp-content/advanced-cache.php doesn’t exist:
1. Open /home/wordpress/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-super-cache/advanced-cache.php$wp_cache_file in a text editor.
2. Change the text CACHEHOME to /home/wordpress/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-super-cache/
3. Save the file and copy it to /home/wordpress/public_html/wp-content/advanced-cache.php and refresh this page.
Cannot continue... fix previous problems and retry.
i really dont know how to fix and can't find any tutorial for this problem
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart.
If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.